Friday, July 22, 2011

Balen Daniel Cary

Jeff came down with a really bad case of the flu and a virus that was very similar to strep throat the day before Balen was born. Perfect Timing! He was a trooper though! The hospital moved a recliner into my hospital room for him to sit in while I was in labor for 18 hours. He was able to come into the operating room and sit right next to me until they got Balen out. The next few days he laid in the hospital bed next to me until he got better. The only time he got up was to eat, change Balen's diaper or hand him to me because I couldn't walk. It will always be a memory!

I don't know what I would have done without My Mom! She never left my side through labor and trying to deliver. When they wheeled me away to the operating room I think I was more worried about leaving my mom then I was about having a c-section...

Luckily her best friend Christy Sanders (middle) was one of my nurses! It made me feel so much better knowing she was in there with me.

Jeff leaving the operating room getting ready to show Balen off to our families.


Balen's Grandmas.

Aunt Jamie

Aunt Shey

Aunt Sayge and Shaylee

Grandma Root

So excited to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment