Tuesday, April 6, 2010

State Convention

Oregon FFA State Convention was held March 19th – 22nd at Oregon State University. I had been helping the officers prepare for months and worked back stage with them. It was an exhausting but extremely exciting 4 days!! Jeff came for the weekend and brought Sister Shelby. Sister Sheyanne and Cousins Dallas, Keely and Katie were all there too. It was a family affair! Convention brought back so many memories of my year of service. 3 other members of my team were there helping and it was nice to spend time with them. FFA has definitely molded me into the person I am today. After all, it is how I met my husband :)

Here are some pictures from my State Officer Year.
Election Speech.


The Team.


Hannah and I rockin the flats in Washington D.C.

California.

Jelly Belly Factory.
Business & Industry Tour.




Our Home away from Home.


Ice Skating.


Happy Easter.




Our Convention. If you knew you couldn't fail... Pendleton 2008.


Recieving our American Degrees in Indianapolis at the National FFA Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment