Tuesday, January 11, 2011

*The Happiest Place On Earth*

The first week of December...
My Parents...
took My Family...
even Grandma Root...
to DISNEYLAND!!
While we were there we went to Toon Town and got to hang out with The Characters.







Shaylee, Sheyanne and Sayge hanging out in Minnie's House.


The little girls loved getting The Characters autographs.

Because I wasn't very far along in my pregnancy my doctor advised me not to ride the rides. I was a little disappointed, but Jeff got enough rides in for the both of us.

He went on little kid rides...

big kids rides...
he even took a few rides on Grandma's mechanical wheel chair!
We all did :]

We spent one of the days in Seaworld.

The highlight of the day was Shey swimming with dolphins.

We also watched a Killer Whale Show.
We had breakfast with The Characters and lunch with The Princesses.

Cinderella was a highlight!
Mason loved all the Characters noses!


Jeffrey and Goofy!

Lunch with The Princesses.


We had a blast in Disneyland and spending time with My Family. It was the perfect way to kick off the Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment