Sunday, February 7, 2010

Portland

My Sister Sabrina is 6 months pregnant with a little boy. I met her in Portland on Friday afternoon for her 3D ultrasound. Little Mason was not cooperating very well laying the wrong way, putting his hands over his face and then his feet over his head, but it was still really neat! He definitely looks like a little boy. He opened his eyes once and we got to watch him yawn. I’m excited for him to be here and to have another nephew! After her ultrasound we had dinner at Red Robin and then I headed to my friend Brittany's house to give her a haircut. Brittany and I grew up together and her and her husband got married a month before we did. There ended up being 4 other kids I went to high school with there. It is always fun to catch up with old friends. It makes me feel at home even though we were all the way in Portland!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for coming up! I was glad you were there =) Sorry I never sent that pic...I will do it this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete