Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Farm House

Jeff has been renting a house right down the road from my parents for a little over a year now. It is an old farm house and we absolutely love it! There are many perks to living out of town, but some of our favorites are: it only takes Jeff 2 minutes to get to work, our nearest neighbor is at least a mile away, and we live right down the road from my parents. So when Jeff gets sick of my cooking he can run to my mom :]

We came home from our honeymoon on Tuesday night to a house full of gifts. We opened them up together that night, and then Jeff headed back to work first thing Wednesday morning leaving me to put the house together. The upstairs is still “under construction” I’m hoping to finish it next week, but the downstairs is done. We got so many wonderful gifts for our wedding. Thank you everyone, we appreciate it all so much! Here is our house…









Mudroom












Our Bedroom















Hallway


First Christmas Tree



Mantle





1 comment:

  1. Your home is adorable, Sheryden! You have done a wonderful job decorating. :) The wedding was beautiful and we loved celebrating with you.

    ReplyDelete